A return to roots is a return to traditions, a return to history. This is exactly what this package offers you by taking you to discover Wendake with the Huron-Wendat Museum guided Discovery Tour and its craft workshop for making a talking stick. This symbolic tool has been used for millennia by Indigenous peoples during various councils. It’s still used today with family or during certain gatherings. This important element will be explained to you during its creation by a Huron-Wendat artisan. It’s a perfect keepsake to take home.
You’ll also discover the modernity that we have to offer by taking advantage of our magnificent rooms and, especially, the renowned cuisine of Restaurant La Traite, which presents a menu inspired by the Indigenous terroir unique to Quebec.
• One (1) night in a comfort room;
• One (1) breakfast at Restaurant La Traite;
• One (1) three-course dinner at Restaurant La Traite;
• One (1) guided Discovery Tour at the Huron-Wendat Museum;
• One (1) craft workshop for making a talking stick with a Huron-Wendat;
• Access to the indoor pool and the fitness room*; and
• Service charge.