Package: Kwe (Welcome) Package!
Hospitality is a thousand-year-old tradition among the Huron-Wendat. It was by drawing inspiration from these traditions that the idea for this package came to us. Nothing is left to chance to allow you to get the most out of the human experience that we are committed to providing.
Your discovery will encompass several facets. It will include culinary, cultural, urban, and immersive discoveries showcasing modernity, history, and Indigenous knowledge and traditions. The culinary discovery is offered to you by the famous Restaurant La Traite. Their menu includes both modern and traditional elements, making it a unique cuisine, inspired by the Indigenous terroir. Thanks to its passionate guides, the Huron-Wendat Museum will help you discover the history and culture of Indigenous peoples, but more specifically those of the Huron-Wendat. In addition, the open rally will allow you to discover historic and modern places in Wendake.
In short, this package is our way of wishing you WELCOME to Huron-Wendat land, but above all of helping you discover Wendake, a magnificent Indigenous community close to Québec City.
This package includes:
• Two (2) nights in a comfort room;
• One (1) three-course dinner at Restaurant La Traite;
• Two (2) breakfasts at Restaurant La Traite;
• One (1) lunch, the “Wendat Table,” at Restaurant La Traite;
• One (1) guided discovery visit to the Huron-Wendat Museum;
• One (1) “Myths and Legends” activity in the Ekionkiestha’ National Longhouse, an authentic experience of the ancient traditions of Indigenous culture. A must for families, couples, and groups of friends;
• One (1) rally to discover Wendake;
• Access to the indoor pool and the fitness room*; and
• Service charge.
*All prices are for the comfort rooms
*Free parking and internet access
*Service charge on meals included
*Taxes not included